Mission Statement

Touching Lives, Inc is a Christian ministry committed to supporting communities worldwide through improved health care, education, spiritual and economic development

Translate


Click Here for Kenya T-shirt

Our Vision

Our Vision



Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Saddle up your horses', this is the great adventure!"

Hi everyone, I hope this finds you all well! At last we left our adventures they were in the village without a change of clothes......On Tues. the first day of the medical clinics they saw 150 children in the morning and another 190 persons in the afternoon session. Wed.'s clinic saw over another 300 served and God's hand. The suitcases arrived so those without, now had changes of clothes and its a good thing. The team, with my shy loving wife acting as "midwife" delivered a beautiful baby girl and mother and child are doing fine at the time of this writing! Thurs set the record so far, 490 patients seen!!! PTL Over 1000 people recieved some type of medical care in the first 3 days. The birthing kits are going out and lives are being touched. Well done all of you! In a country where so many have so little God's Hands and Feet are Touching Lives! Reminds me the other day I awoke and while I was brewing my coffee I turned on the TV to realize my cable was out. I couldn't believe it! Imagine, what am I going to do without seeing the news and weather to make sure my golf game wouldn't be interupted........Then it hit me and I asked Gods' forgiveness. It seems that at times I spend more time complaining about what I don't have instead of all the things I do have!!!!! And then I think of the kids in Kenya who walk a mile to get water. Walk 2 to get to school! Have no mother or father! Food enough to eat and I'm ashamed. Join me this week to set aside some time each day to thank God for all we have! Till next time........tuddles!

1 comments:

created 4 art said...

So wonderful how God is using all the team. I am especially proud of my two sisters and am keeping them in prayer!

Post a Comment